This world wide bestseller: Will save your sanity Help your baby to get the…
How can you calculate the leaps when you’re using The Wonder Weeks Chart.
- Only knowing when there’s a leap is not enough!!
- Yes, you can see when the fussy phases will start and end, but your baby really needs the right help during this fussy phase.
- He needs you to understand what is going on inside his mind so you can help accordingly.
- Only using the chart without helping your baby in the right way is just not enough.
- You wouldn’t just wait for a flu to go away, you would help him to reduce the pain and you would comfort him, right? And a leap is of course not a disease, but your baby needs your help in both cases.
- Know what to do so you can make the fussy phase less fussy and help your baby to get the most out of the leap.
Why you have to use due date and not the date of birth?
To calculate the leaps you have to use the due date. Also with preemies and twins. The timing of the mental development of a baby is linked to the age since conception and not to the age since birth.
Look at it this way:
- The brain of a baby that is born three weeks early is not as far developed as the brain of a full term baby.
- The brain develops, in and outside the womb.
This is why we calculate with the due date.