The Wonder Weeks | Books
The Wonder Weeks
Dr. Hetty van de Rijt and Dr. Frans X. Plooij have spent 35 years researching parent-baby interaction and they have made perhaps one of the most important discoveries in the world of baby development. The research has shown that babies make 10 major age-related changes – leaps – during the first 20 months of life. With each leap comes a drastic change in a baby’s mental development. They learn so much at once that it all becomes too much for them.
During these leaps, a baby cries more, is more clingy and cranky, sleeps worse (or hardly at all) and eats less. But this fussy phase is actually very positive: your baby is learning!
- The 10 mental leaps with tips, tricks and mindblowing insights from expert
- A unique personalized leap chart shows when a leap starts and ends
- An overview of your baby’s most important milestones per leap
- An entire chapter on your baby’s sleep behavior during the leaps and what you can do to improve its sleep behavior
Baby's First Year Diary
Baby’s first year diary is a unique addition to The Wonder Weeks. Based on a unique method that lets you discover even more about your baby’s character and gives you even more eye for the little things that make a big difference later on in life.
- A leap chart showing when a leap starts and ends
- Charming illustration and a gender-neutral design
- Fill-in lists to capture everything about your baby’s development
- Includes space for you to write letters to your little one that you both can enjoy later in life
- Enough space to add photos