The Wonder Weeks | Book
Leaps in the mental development of a baby
Dr. Hetty van de Rijt and Dr. Frans X. Plooij have spent 35 years researching parent-baby interaction and they have made perhaps one of the most important discoveries in the world of baby development. The research has shown that babies make 10 major age-related changes – leaps – during the first 20 months of life. With each leap comes a drastic change in a baby’s mental development. They learn so much at once that it all becomes too much for them.
During these leaps, a baby cries more, is more clingy and cranky, sleeps worse (or hardly at all) and eats less. But this fussy phase is actually very positive: your baby is learning!
Millions of parents have learned about their baby’s mental development with The Wonder Weeks!
- The 10 mental leaps with tips, tricks and mindblowing insights from experts
- A unique personalized leap chart shows when a leap starts and ends
- An overview of your baby’s most important milestones per leap
- An entire chapter on your baby’s sleep behavior during the leaps and what you can do to improve its sleep behavior
- How to give your baby the help he or she needs during the different stages of a leap
- How to stimulate your baby in his/her new skills
- Lets you experience the magical world through your baby’s eyes
With The Wonder Weeks you can make the right decisions for you and your baby!