Our Mobile Apps
Our sanity saving, all explaining apps. The must have ‘original’, our AudiBook App, Baby Monitor App and Back To You – Full Program App.
The ‘Original’ App
Wonder Weeks App
- Calculates when your baby will make a leap
- Insights into what this leap is al all about
- Notifies you when your LO is leaping
- Personalized The Wonder Weeks Chart
- Explains how you can help your LO
- Tips & tricks
- Game suggestions
- Movies & animations
Keep an eye on your baby
Baby Monitor App
- Secure (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G / LTE) connection with unlimited reach.
- Including information on all you need to know about sleep, from development during sleep to sleeping tips.
- With white noise and music so your baby can fall asleep and to stimulate his/her development. You can even make a playlist with your favorite sleep sounds!
- Live stream video monitoring.
- Receive a notification when your baby cries.
- Set the sensitivity yourself so that you only receive a notification when your baby is awake.
- Easy to use and easy to operate.
- Watch your baby live in HD video.
- See how long your baby has been sleeping for.
- Talk to your baby using the microphone.
You have brought a miracle into the world and now you deserve some support to get… Back To You.
Back To You – Full Program App
- Gain an insight into all the physical and mental changes due to the pregnancy: from the structure of your brain to the position of your feet!
- Proven method to heal your diastasis and/or prolapse.
- Balance your hormones.
- TLC for your pelvic floor muscles: prevent incontinence and… enjoy more intense orgasms as a bonus ;-)
- Find the right balance for yourself between all your roles: that of mother, partner, girlfriend, at work and… yourself.
- Feel comfortable in your own skin (again), literally and figuratively
For when you prefer to listen rather than read
- Bestseller book The Wonder Weeks in audio
- Listen to all there is to know about each leap
- Does NOT include the chapter on Sleep & Leaps
- All chapters, ready to (re)download
- Great for multi-tasking