The Wonder Weeks: Baby Monitor
We created the #1 bestselling baby app worldwide and now we created a complete and safe baby monitor that can be used anywhere with 4G or WiFi. You can keep an eye on your baby in HD, configure the settings to your preferences and play music or white noise for your baby. And as an extra bonus, we have included the full chapter of ‘Sleeps and Leaps’ from the bestseller The Wonder Weeks with all the insights of your baby’s sleeping behavior.
What The Wonder Weeks Baby Monitor has to offer:
- Secure (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G / LTE) connection with unlimited reach.
- Including information on all you need to know about sleep, from development during sleep to sleeping tips.
- With white noise and music so your baby can fall asleep and to stimulate his/her development. You can even make a playlist with your favorite sleep sounds!
- Live stream video monitoring.
- Receive a notification when your baby cries.
- Set the sensitivity yourself so that you only receive a notification when your baby is awake.
- Easy to use and easy to operate.
- Watch your baby live in HD video.
- See how long your baby has been sleeping for.
- Talk to your baby using the microphone.
How The Wonder Weeks Baby Monitor works:
Download the Baby Monitor on 2 different devices. They can be Apple devices, Android devices or tablets. Our baby monitor works with any combination. Connect the two devices with the QR code and… Voila! You’re all set and you can now keep an eye on your baby wherever you are.
NOTE: You can download The Baby Weeks Baby as a separate app and/or through the ‘Extra’s’ in The Wonder Weeks app.
- Baby unit battery
- Volume when playing music on the baby unit
- Parent unit settings
- Turn baby unit camera on/off
- Turn baby unit sound on/off
- Talk to your baby using the parent unit
- Play music on the baby unit
BONUS: Chapter on Sleeps & Leaps
This chapter will help you navigate through the important subject of Sleeps and Leaps. We want to give you an insight into the challenging but beautiful and healthy sleeping pattern of your baby and how important it is to value the natural development of the sleep process without intervening. We will focus on the link between sleep and leaps, to give you an insight into the sleep development of your baby. Armed with this information, you can make the right choice for your baby, yourself, and your family.
A few Baby-Sleep-Facts:
- Babies have different sleep needs than we do.
- A quick fix is rarely a good long-term solution.
- There’s no such thing as “an average number of hours,” since every baby is unique.
Sleep: only five letters, but you only notice the massive impact of sleep on your life once you’ve had a baby…
Download The Wonder Weeks Baby Monitor
Want to have all the insights of your baby’s sleeping behavior AND keep a safe eye on your baby?