Do’s en don’ts during pregnancy
When you are pregnant, some things are better not to do (don’ts during pregnancy), such as eating red meat and changing the litter box. Other things are good for you and your baby (do’s during pregnancy), such as taking extra folic acid and staying active.
In this article,+ you can read about the do’s and don’ts during pregnancy.
Don’ts during pregnancy
- Lifting heavy things/weights
- Wearing too-tight underwear
- Taking medication without consulting your doctor
- Changing the litter box
- Gardening without gloves
- Eating raw milk cheeses and red meat
- Drinking alcohol
- Eating for two
Do’s during pregnancy
- Staying active
- Taking extra good care of your skin, hair, and teeth
- Lift your legs in the evening
- Pampering yourself
- Eat foods rich in fiber
- Taking enough vitamins
- Taking folic acid
- Eat healthy and varied
- Don’t drink too much coffee
- Don’t eat too many liver products and licorice
Discover and stimulate your baby's mental developmentDownload now
Did this article help you?
Share this article
The leap alarm : Always want to receive a notification when a leap starts? And receive articles and interesting facts that go with that leap? Then sign up for our leap alarm and newsletter now!